3/20/16

Hello Spring!



It's finally here! Spring is my most favorite time of year. Everything is fresh and new. Even the air smells fresh and new! The birds are singing, flowers are popping up everywhere and it's still light out when I leave work :) yay! 

For me, Spring is a time for starting fresh, getting organized, welcoming new experiences, and making plans :) My plan this year is to do more of what I love and what makes me happy and less of all that other stuff.  Cleaning out things and living a bit more simply, taking time to enjoy and appreciate those little moments with the people I love, and finding out what really makes me happy is what Spring has in store for me :) 

Wishing you all the happiest of days! 
Love Tam xo 




 

2 comments :

  1. I really like your informative post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work.

    ReplyDelete