4/8/12

Things I love...

Happy Easter Sunday! Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine on this lovely long weekend! Things have been a little hectic to say the least for me lately, so I was actually able to take a few days, to putter in the garden, visit with family, and even got away on a little mini road trip adventure with the Mr. yesterday. :) It was just what I needed! Now I'm back, recharged, and ready to tackle this mountain I call a "to do" list! ;)


Spring is my most favourite time of the year! I'm in heaven when the sun is shining, the blossoms are out and the birds are chirping. Here's a few of the things I've been loving lately :)
{Inspiration for one of my weddings this summer}


source

{I love little moments like this with the Mr.}


{Nature's best alarm clock}


{mismatched dishes make the table so cheery}


{sigh... this just looks like heaven to me!}


{this is my inspiration for a "new" chair that I recently acquired and plan to recover}


{I love the whimsy-ness of this window}


{working on my plan... ;)}

{I want this jacket}


{I imagine this is what Pyrex heaven looks like}


{I know this room might be a bit bright, but the quilt and the chandelier are amazing!}


 {vintage pretties.... sooo love}


{this screams me...}



I hope you all have the loveliest of long weekends! 
Much love, 
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment