4/25/12

Things I love... Iphoneography


Hello Folks :) 

I had the nicest day yesterday! For those of you who don't know, in addition to my little Blue Lily adventure, I actually work full time for a few companies during the week. Things can get pretty hectic for me, especially during wedding season, so I decided to take yesterday and make it nothing but a Blue Lily day! 

I'm so glad I did! It was the best day ever!  I started the day off at a gorgeous venue with some lovely ladies for a site visit and planning session.  We wandered the property discussing logistics etc.. and it seemed like every time we found a new little nook, or wandered across a field, it sparked a new idea! This wedding is full of details! I can't wait for the day to come so I can share it with all of you. I'm kinda excited ;)

I spent the rest of the afternoon popping into thrift stores for some things I needed, and working on the computer at home. I even managed to get in some time with the Mr. :)  I'd say it was a pretty darn good day! 

These are a few photos I took with my iPhone and some things I'm loving lately... 





FYI... this is a GIANT chocolate chip cookie :)





Hope you all have a lovely evening :) 
Love Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment