4/11/10

A good old fashioned tea party...


It's no secret that I love pretty things. It's also no secret that I love to use them whenever possible. I don't believe in saving things for special occasions. I think we should enjoy them everyday. I use my good china to eat my morning cereal, I wear my favorite perfume to do my laundry, and I add pretty little touches to things whenever I can.

Today we hosted a tea party to welcome the newest addition to my best friend's family. Emily is now 5 weeks old and ever so lovely. She's quite happy being held, (which suits me just fine), and I know we're going to be the bestest of friends. I can hardly wait until she's old enough to craft ;)

This event was the perfect excuse for me to pull out my favorite table cloth and all my vintage tea cups, saucers, and serving trays. The menu consisted of traditional tea time favorites with some sweet extras thrown in for good measure.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

Tam xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment